Heavy Rotation Records (HRR) is an established student-run record label at Berklee College of Music. It is operated by musicians for musicians, expanding careers and offering opportunities in all aspects of the music industry.
Under the guidance of faculty advisor Jeff Dorenfeld, former manager of the band Boston, the staff oversees all aspects of the label’s functions, including A & R, marketing, sales, touring, sponsorship, web development, media, and accounting.
Heavy Rotation Records is responsible for discovering a diverse selection of Berklee artists to include in both its annual concert at the at the Berklee Performance Center and its accompanying compilation release, Dorm Sessions.
Once Dorm Sessions artists are selected, they receive continuous support from HRR staff in areas such as live concert booking, marketing and promotions, and special performance opportunities at Lollapalooza, CMJ, and SXSW.
- Henry Bishop – Co-Director
- Angelica Franzino – Co-Director
- Eddie Shifflet – Live Shows
- Grayson Kirtland – Social Media & Graphic Design
- Brendan Musik – Social Media
- Juan Pablo Rosales Pasquier – Social Media
- Jessica Prouty – Website Management
- Patrick Hanafin – A&R & Promotion
- Khaddafina Mbabazi – Promotion
- Jessica Dasaria
- Blake Jurasin
- Gigi Tsakiris
- Max Monahan
- Klaudia Kawka
- Colton Owsley
- Nicolas Gonzalez